CORGRIP™ Tube Retention System quickly secures CORFLO and CORTRAK NG/NI feeding tubes without tape or sutures
CORGRIP prevents unwanted feeding tube pullouts reducing complications from unnecessary procedures including tube replacement and PEG placement.
CORGRIP’s unique TRUE TORQUE TECHNOLOGY™ aids magnet connection by articulating the tip of the delivery catheter. And the SSL™ (Slot-Slide-Lock) Clamp is designed for quick placement. Slot the tube and tape, Slide it into position, and Lock in place!
The Problem: Inadvertant Tube Dislodgement and Removal
Up to 40% of feeding tubes are inadvertently dislodged1, 2
- Replacement tubes
- Clinician time
- X-Ray or fluoroscopy
- Longer length of stay
- Unreimbursed expenses
- Aspiration from partially dislodged tubes
- Increased radiation exposure
- Unnecessary TPN or PEG placement
- Interrupted nutrition leading to malnutrition
- Skin breakdown due to adhesive devices
Avoid the Costs and Risks of Replacing Displaced Feeding Tubes with CORGRIP
- Patients treated with CPAP
- Aerophagic patients
- Delayed gastric emptying
- Neurologically impaired patients
- Delayed Gastric Emptying Post Fundoplication
The Solution: CORGRIP
CORGRIP is Easy to Use!
- TRUE TORQUE TECHNOLOGY™ aids magnet connection by articulating the tip of the delivery catheter.
- Delivery catheter has a control button mechanism to secure the umbilical tape until desired deployment.
- SSL™ (Slot-Slide-Lock) Clamp is designed for quick placement. Slot the tube and tape, Slide it into position, and Lock in place!
- SSL Clamps are printed with tubing French size for quick identification.
- After magnet connection, only the umbilical tape is deployed behind the vomer bone.