Ask for the YELLOW Tube
EXCLUSIVE CORPAK Yellow Tube Design
The ONLY feeding tube that can be used with the patented CORTRAK® Enteral Access System.
- Offers larger lumen than silicone or PVC (refer to comparison chart)
- Excellent for long-term intubation
- Maximum strength and kink resistance
- Does not collapse on aspiration
- Minimizes tissue irritation or reaction
- Better deterioration and blockage resistance in comparison to silicone tubes1
C-19™ HYDROPHILIC WATER ACTIVATED LUBRICANT
- Lubricant covers both tip and internal lumen of tube
- Aids in insertion and provides greater patient comfort by coating and protecting nares
- Facilitates the removal of the stylet by minimizing internal friction 100% RADIOPAQUE
- Entire tube visible under X-ray and fluoroscopy
CENTIMETER MARKS ON THE LENGTH OF THE TUBE
- Aids in placement and to check migration
CORFLO® ULTRA UNIQUE ANTI-CLOG Design
- Exit port is more than 300% larger2 than the internal diameter of the feeding tube significantly reducing the occurrence of clogging
- Exit port contains NO slots, holes, ridges, or right angles to trap solids or congealed feeding materials for unimpeded flow
- Facilitates aspiration by minimizing the possibility for mucosal adherence
- Braided stylet terminates in front of the contoured tip eliminating accidental emergence from the exit port
CORFLO® Controller Design
- Slightly stiffer braided stylet terminatesafter the exit ports for superior control during placement
BRAIDED STYLET DESIGN
- Braided construction reduces removal friction
- Safety distal loop tip eliminates blunt end
ROUNDED TUNGSTEN WEIGHTS
- Cylindrical shape provides flexibility, following the natural curvature of the nasopharynx into the esophagus
- Maximizes patient comfort upon insertion
- No need to disconnect feeding system in order
to irrigate, aspirate, or administer meds
MRI SAFE (with stylet removed, MRI ≤ 3 Tesla)
1 Blacka J1, Donoghue J, Sutherland M, et al. Dwell time and functional failure in percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy tubes: a prospective randomized-controlled comparison between silicon polymer and polyurethane percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy tubes. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therepeutics 20:875, 2004.
2 379%–703% for CORFLO portfolio (5 FR–12 FR)
CORFLO Feeding Tubes from CORPAK MedSystems provide the largest selection of adult, pediatric and neonatal feeding tubes. For more information or questions regarding choosing from our extensive array of products, please contact your sales representative or CORPAK.
CORFLO® ULTRA**: Designed for insertions where anti-clogging and ease of insertion are critical.
CORFLO® CONTROLLER: Designed for maximum control during the insertion procedure, especially with
endoscopic and fluoroscopic placements.
CORFLO® Anti-IV: Developed to prevent tubing misconnections; will only accept ORAL Syringes.
CORTRAK® 2 Enteral Access System (EAS): Created for real time feeding tube placement confirmation.
- CORFLO-ULTRA Lite NG; Non-wt. w/stylet
- CORFLO-ULTRA Lite NG (AIV); Non-wt. w/stylet, AIV connectors
- CORFLO-ULTRA Lite; NG Non-wt. w/o stylet
- CORFLO-ULTRA Lite NG (AIV); Non-wt. w/o stylet, AIV connectors
- CORFLO-ULTRA Lite Clear NG; Sterile, Clear, Non-wt. w/o stylet
- CORFLO-ULTRA Pedi NG; 1 g pediatric wt. w/stylet
- CORFLO-ULTRA Pedi NG (AIV); 1 g pediatric wt. w/stylet, AIV connectors
- CORFLO-ULTRA NG; 3 g wt. w/stylet
- CORFLO-ULTRA NG (AIV); 3 g wt. w/stylet, AIV connectors
- CORFLO-ULTRA NG; 3 g wt. w/o stylet
- CORFLO-ULTRA Pill NG; 3 g wt. w/stylet
- CORFLO-ULTRA 7 NG; 7 g wt. w/stylet
- CORFLO-CONTROLLER NG; 3 g wt. w/stylet
- CORFLO-CONTROLLER Pill NG; 3 g wt. w/stylet
- CORFLO-CONTROLLER 7 NG; 7 g wt. w/stylet
- CORTRAK 2 EAS NG; Non-wt. w/stylet
- CORTRAK 2 EAS NG (AIV); Non-wt. w/stylet, AIV connectors
** All CORFLO® ULTRA feeding tubes have CORPAK’s unique Anti-Clog exit port..
Boluses: approximate weights
All feeding tubes packaged 10/case