CORFLO Nasogastric/Nasointestinal Feeding Tubes with ENFit™ Connectors from CORPAK MedSystems provide the largest selection of adult, pediatric and neonatal feeding tubes. The new CORFLO clear Y access port with ENFit™ connectors is designed to help prevent feeding tube misconnections and enhance safety.*
Your CLEAR connection to Enteral Safety!
- Clear material allows for visual inspection of connection with administration sets and for cleanliness before, during, and after use.
- Soft, pliable material and ergonomic, smooth shape – was designed with human factors engineering and customer input.
- Purple caps with easy-grip ridges and threaded caps provide secure connections.
- Purple helps identify the tube is for enteral use.
- The ONLY feeding tube that can be used with the patented CORTRAK® Enteral Access System (EAS™)
- Exclusive CORPAK YELLOW tube design
- CORFLO ULTRA’s unique anti-clog exit port design is more than 300% larger than the internal diameter of the feeding tube, significantly reducing the occurrence of clogging
- CORFLO CONTROLLER tubes are designed for maximum control during the insertion procedure, especially with endoscopic and fluoroscopic placements
- Polyurethane material provides larger inner lumen, which is excellent for long-term use
- Braided stylet design allows simple removal
- Rounded tungsten weights provide flexibility and increased comfort during placement
- Entire tube is radiopaque for easy visualization under X-ray
- Centimeter marks along the length of the tubeto aid placement and check migration
- MRI SAFE (with stylet removed, MRI ≤ 3 TESLA)